This brightly colored fruit is getting lots of attention nowadays. The goji berry is native to Asia, and people in Asia have been using it for more than 2,000 years as a medicinal herb and food supplement.
Recently goji berries have been introduced to the rest of the world with claims of many potential health benefits.
- Immunity booster – goji contain high level of Vitamin A and C which help to build the immunity preventing different illnesses and inflammation. Additionally, they contain huge amount of healthy antioxidants, especially zeaxanthin that is great for eye health.
- Healthy skin and eyes– Beta carotene found in goji berries helps to promote healthy skin that can easier recover from a damage caused by sun or to some level it can help against early skin aging.
- Stabilized blood sugar – studies show that goji berries balance insulin and glucose levels in the blood.
- Boost energy level – Regular consumption of goji berry extract may improve energy levels, exercise performance and overall feelings of well-being. It may improve quality of sleep too.
- Prevent Cancer Growth – this healthy fruit may prevent cancer. The studies have shown that goji berry extract hinders the growth of cancer cells, preventing them from spreading and even destroying them.
Avoid using goji berries to your diet if you:
– are using certain medications, such as blood thinners, diabetes drugs, and blood pressure drugs
– You are allergic to fruit.
P/s: Pete’s Mega-Healthy Muesli has lots of goji berries. It’s the nuttiest, fruitiest muesli on Earth ❤
This is what goes into it!
More information on our website: https://granolaguy.biz/product/mega-healthy-muesli/
Or you can order online from TIKI: http://bit.ly/2vI85Dj