“How you start your day is how you‘re going to live your day. And how you live your day is the way you live life.” ~Louise Hay.
We couldn’t agree more. Having a nutritious breakfast is so important and can you imagine if your breakfast was not only healthy but also super yummy and beautiful?
We often share delicious recipes with our amazing followers on our FB page and Instagram so we collected a couple of awesome recipes and created this blog where you can find inspiration for your next breakfast.
1) Here is something for mango lovers:
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ¼-⅓ cup coconut milk or milk of choice
- All Day Crunchy Granola & fresh fruit, to top
- Combine all ingredients except for the toppings in a blender. Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be very thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth, or if you want a thinner smoothie.
- Transfer to a individual serving bowl and add toppings. Enjoy immediately!
2) Another beautiful bowl is this Rainbow Protein Smoothie Bowl:
- 1mango peeled and cubed
- 3cups baby spinach
- 1cup halved strawberries
- 1 cupfrozen blackberries and raspberries
- 2tablespoons agave or honey
- 4scoops Protein powder with Vanilla flavor (or another protein powder)
- 1cup milk (you can also use almond milk or coconut milk)
- All Day Crunchy Granola, fresh fruit and seeds, to top
- Combine cubed mango, spinach, berries, agave or honey, protein powder, and milk in a blender; blend to a thick smoothie consistency.
- Divide between 4 bowls.
- Arrange the seeds, coconut flakes, and fresh fruit over the top.
3) Let’s have a look at this delicious muesli breakfast bowl with berries
- 1cup Mega Healthy Muesli
- ⅔cup milk (almond, cashew, coconut, rice, or soy)
- 1cup berries, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry or blueberry (you can also replace them with any other fruits you like)
Quick Eating Muesli
* Place ½ cup of muesli into each bowl. Add ⅓ cup milk, top with fruit and other toppings if desired.
* Add 1 cup muesli to a medium-sized bowl, add ⅔ cup milk and soak 20 minutes or overnight. The longer they soak, the more tender the muesli will be. Serve topped with fruit and additional toppings.
* Add ½ cup of muesli into each bowl. Add ½ cup hot water to each bowl. Allow to steep for about 3 minutes until liquid is absorbed and tender. Top with berries and other toppings.
4) Now here we have something for those who like a bit citrusy flavor, a zesty tropical yogurt overnight muesli bowl
- 1 banana
- Lime juice or 1/4 lime (1 wedge)
- 8 oz coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp – 2 tsp coconut oil
- pinch of Ginger/cinnamon
- 2–4 tbsp Honey (optional)
- 1 –2 mint leaves (optional)
- Mint to garnish (3-4 mint leaves)
- Lime Zest
- Mega Healthy Muesli, to top
- Blend together banana, coconut yogurts, coconut oil, spices, lime, and mint/honey. Blend until creamy. Adjust sweetness if desired.
- Pour over Mega Healthy Muesli and let it soak overnight or for at least a couple hours.
- Remove from fridge and pour a few tbsp coconut or almond milk over each bowl.
- Top each bowl with lime wedges, lime zest, mint leaves, and toasted sesame seed if desired.
- Feel free to add coconut flakes on top!
5) We couldn’t miss out this last bowl because …… we all love chocolate 😉
- 2frozen bananas
- ⅓cup almond milk
- 2tablespoons peanut butter
- 2tablespoons cacao powder
- Banana, All Day Crunchy Granola, Peanut butter and Chia seeds, to top
Optional add-ins (add them if you have them!):
- 2scoops of protein powder
- 2teaspoons maca powder
- 1tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine bananas, almond milk, peanut butter, cacao powder, and collagen, maca powder, and chia seeds if using, in a blender (I used my Vitamix). Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
We hope you got some inspiration for your next breakfast. You don’t need to strictly follow these recipes, just experiment and maybe you will create your own even better recipe. In that case definitely let us know and maybe next time you will give us an inspiration 😉